1. What’s your lucky number?
32, in short, there’s no really good reason. It’s just one number that was on the back of my jersey for a while when I played basketball
2. If you were a super hero, what powers would you have?
I haven’t really thought about that one, but I would like to do time travel. I would want to go to either the 1850’s or 22nd century.
3. Are you a good dancer?
4. Are you a good mechanic?
Nope, I’m not.
5. Do you clean the house more often than your wife?
We share those responsibilities right down the middle.
6. Can you tap dance?
See question 3.
7. Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
From our house, we get them both. Over Massanutten and over the Blue Ridge Mountains. I think I’m a sunsets guy, though.
8. What is the highest you’ve ever jumped in the water from?
At the Hone Quarry reservoir there’s a pretty tall tower. I jumped from that. It’s like 40-feet.
9. If you had a genie offer you three wishes, what would you wish for?
I would wish for 1) to live happily ever after, 2) to time travel, and 3) for world peace.
10. Have you ever milked a cow?
Yes, and a goat!
11. If you could invent a brand new baby name, what would it be?
Something with a “Z” in it! Like…Zay.
12. Do you like to swim?
Aww, yeah! In another life, I was an Olympic swimmer. I had the body for it. Huge wing span! Long legs! Skinny frame!
13. What would be your best accomplish to date?
A mortgage on a house by 25!
14. Are you good diplomat?
Depends on the situation. If I’m with my family, I am the diplomat. If I’m dealing with friends, I’m not.
15. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
16. Did you have a church wedding?
We had a wedding down in the meadow that was very church-oriented.
17. Are you a good actor?
No. I am not a natural actor. Memorization is especially difficult for me.
18. What’s your favorite type of fish to eat?
Salmon with a BBQ marinade.
19. Do you have a piggy bank?
I have a mason jar with coins in it, but not a “piggy bank,” per say. I know I have one at my parent’s still. It probably still has $50 in it.
20. What was your first job?
My first real job was a farm hand on a produce farm, and I worked there for six years.